photo icon1_zpseff71810.png 365 Days With Sara Style: Pink Cashmere

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Pink Cashmere


 
What I Wore
 
To the Hairdresser
 
Sweater - Ann Taylor/Pants - Jones of NY/Scarf - KMart/Belt - Thrifted
Watch - MK/Purse - Liz Claiborne/Boots - Old

 
A scarf is a wonderful thing.  I like the way a scarf can change the whole look to an outfit and how they can be worn in so many ways.  There are so many varieties of scarves and if you gave 5 women the same scarf, you would see it worn in 5 different ways.  Do you have a favorite scarf, or do you like to wear different scarves as often as possible? 

pleated poppy
 
Also linking to Trend of the Month

11 comments:

  1. I have never worn a scarf that way and plan on trying it ASAP! Oh that gorgeous sweater! I had on its twin in orange today! (Only mine was Ralph Lauren... but still!) Great job, as usual!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you post when you wear the scarf. I bet the orange sweater is wonderful - I need more orange in my closet. Thanks so much for the sweet comment.

      Delete
  2. I love the way you belted your scarf! I've been wanting to try it, but it's just not scarf weather yet here in Louisiana!

    <3 danielle

    goodwillista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment. One good thing about cool fall weather is the fact that a scarf is not only something I can wear, it is almost a necessity!

      Delete
  3. Live your scarf! You look so beautiul!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet! Thanks for making my day!

      Delete
  4. oh I love this look. very nice use of the scarf

    http://fashionizelife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your sweet comment!

      Delete
  5. The Best at the best blog, so I love this site.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Clara, you are so sweet! Thanks for the comment!

      Delete
  6. Sara, it's super cute how you wear this scarf tailored with the belt. You are right, there are so many different and creative way a scarf can be worn and gives an outfit that polish touch. Great colour combo as well, so flatterin on your blonde hair :-)

    Ani
    www.fleurani.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete