photo icon1_zpseff71810.png 365 Days With Sara Style: Around the World

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Around the World


 


What I Wore

To Apply For My Passport

Top - Target/Shorts - Tommy Hilfiger/Sandals - Old Navy
Watch - MK/Earrings - Old/Bracelets - Michaels and Forever 21





I wore this outfit when I went to apply for my passport.  My first passport.  Yes, you read that right.  I am just now (at my advanced age) getting around to applying for my very first passport. I don't have definite plans to go anywhere outside of the country right now, but, by golly if the opportunity arises, I want to be ready!  Now I can even seriously put in an application for The Amazing Race!  If I got picked to go on The Amazing Race, which means I would get to go around the world, maybe that could make up for all those years I haven't gone anywhere!  What about you, are you well-traveled, passport full kind of person, or are you like me, someone who has stayed close to home most of their life?

6 comments:

  1. My first comment on your blog. I have a passport but I've only traveled through Europe: France, Italy, Greece, Croatia, ... Traveling is very important to expand our way of seeing life. I love your shirt and the color scheme of the outfit. I like your informal but stylish outfits. And, I hope you do not mind if I say you have beautiful eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this at the Friday Follow Along. Have a great holiday weekend. www.leahinspired.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog from the aloha blog hop!
    I am now following!
    I look forward to keeping up with your blog!

    xo
    Christina
    pieceitalltogetherx3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on getting your first passport and have fun filling it up with stamps from all over the world :)

    http://yourbeautyfixreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for linking up with All Things Pretty I hope to see you back when we go live again tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don not have a passport and my hubby isn't to keen on leaving the country...One day tough, I am going to apply for that passport then force him to be adventurous! Love the earrings btw! they are such a cute pop of color! Thanks for linking up...I am a bit late on getting over here!

    ReplyDelete