photo icon1_zpseff71810.png 365 Days With Sara Style: Who Wears These Shoes

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Who Wears These Shoes


 
What I Wore
 
Football Sunday
 
Blazer - Old Navy/Top - Under Armour/Jeans - NY & CO
Scarf - Thrifted/Wedges - Target

 
 
The other day I was in Target and saw these teal wedges on clearance for $14.98.  I couldn't believe my luck in finding them at that price, and was even more pleased when I saw they actually had them in my size!  I love finding a bargain, and especially when it is one that I know I'll use a lot (I'm already planning outfits around these little lovelies!).  What is the most recent bargain you have found that you can't wait to use?
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit. It is so classy and casual at the same time. Fantastic job finding those shoes at Target! They offer the right pop of color.

    Hmmm...the last bargain I found was a long floral skirt at a garage sale a few days ago. It was a dollar. Yay! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jennifer! That skirt bargain is an awesome one - can't beat a dollar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a great outfit sara! loving the leopard! thanks for stopping by my blog and your sweet comment def a new follower of urs!

    xo Meghan
    citrusrefreshingfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment Meghan! I'm so glad to have you as a follower!

      Delete