photo icon1_zpseff71810.png 365 Days With Sara Style: Santa Claus Is Coming To Town

Friday, December 21, 2012

Santa Claus Is Coming To Town



What I Wore

Christmas Shopping

Sweater - Ann Taylor/Vest - (Thrifted)  /Jeans - NY & Co
Boots - KMart/Watch - MK/Bracelets - Forever 21/Earrings - Brighton


Shopping for Christmas presents is something I enjoy.  I like finding those items that will bring a smile to the recipient's face.  Even though online shopping is a great option, I still do a majority of my shopping in the brick and mortar stores.  I like to pick an item up, look it over, pay a real live person for my purchase and then walk out of the store with shopping bags in my hands.  Even though I usually start shopping for Christmas presents as early as August or September, I still find myself out with the crowds at the last moment too.  I cannot pass up the great sales and the hustle and bustle of the season.  The only downfall to being out in a store is that I keep spotting things that "I" want to add to my Christmas list!  Do you prefer online shopping or do you still find yourself shopping at brick and mortar stores for Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment