photo icon1_zpseff71810.png 365 Days With Sara Style: Forever In Blue Jeans

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Forever In Blue Jeans





What I Wore

Hanging at Home

Sweater - Thrifted/Chambray - Target/Jeans - Lucky Brand/Jacket - Kohl's
Necklace - Forever 21/Watch - MK






Today I'm just catching up around the house, but that is no reason to dress like a frump.  I like having the Pinspiration Tuesday Linkup to give me even more reason to make an effort to put together an outfit I could greet an unexpected visitor or run an errand in without being caught looking like a do not photo.  The pin I choose just struck me as a great casual outfit.









7 comments:

  1. Once again, you pulled that off perfectly! I love the combination of chambray and sweaters, and that jacket completes the outfit! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Laura! I'm so glad that I have Pinterest to inspire me!

      Delete
  2. You nailed it!!! I love your addition of the necklaces! Perfect add!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kristina! I'm glad you liked the necklace I added too!

      Delete
  3. LOVE this look! the necklaces made it even better :) Thanks for linking up again :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment! I am so glad you host such a fun link-up!

      Delete
  4. Best online earning system in the world, Online Data entry jobs, Form Filling Jobs, Copy Pasting Jobs
    Join the best online system from home, Best Investment Plans without any work
    www.jobzcorner.com

    ReplyDelete