photo icon1_zpseff71810.png 365 Days With Sara Style: Anchors Aweigh

Friday, June 28, 2013

Anchors Aweigh







What I Wore

To A Baseball Game

T-shirt - Target/Jeans - American Rag Co (Thrifted)
Watch - MK/Bracelet - Michael's/Earrings - Forever 21



Just because I live in a state in the middle of the country and the only real water close by is one of the Great Lakes (which is about 4 hours away) doesn't mean I don't love to wear a nautical piece every once in a while.  I  saw this T-shirt on the clearance rack at Target and grabbed it before someone else could.  We used to have a boat, but would only get to use it three times a year - Memorial Day weekend, 4th of July and Labor Day weekend.  When our youngest son began playing in baseball tournaments on two of those holidays, we decided it was time to get rid of the boat.  These days it seems that getting time to spend anywhere near water is very difficult since I work and have a busy schedule.  What about you?  Do you get much time in the water - and is it an ocean, a lake, or a pool?

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I love that shirt! Every summer I see nautical themes everywhere and I love it =) Stopping by from Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great outfit! That shirt will totally go anywhere! Thanks for linking up this week! GO REDS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sara, thanks for linking up today! That tee is fantastic, and I completely understand missing the water. I'm currently living/stranded in the middle of the Sonoran Desert, and dream of days at the beach. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great! I'd never be able to wear white pants to a game, though-- I'd get them dirty!
    --Gena

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining the Block Party this weekend. Love the anchors!

    ReplyDelete