photo icon1_zpseff71810.png 365 Days With Sara Style: Freeze Frame

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Freeze Frame






What I Wore

For a visit to Eli's BBQ and Movie Matinee Date With My Son

Tshirt - Walmart/Shorts - Liz Claiborne (Thrifted)/Shoes - Sears
Necklace - Forever 21/Watch - MK/Bracelets - Michaels and Five Below








When I visit a new place, I like to take photos to document my experiences.  Yes, I'm even one of those people who take photos of my food when I'm eating at a restaurant I haven't been to before (and no, I didn't even come close to eating all of that food in the above photo - but it was delicious).  I love that my phone has a camera, so I can take photos without a lot of trouble. Since I rarely go anywhere without my phone, there is no excuse not to get a few snapshots.  What about you, are you someone who uses your phone to take photos too?  (Oh, I am on Instagram if you want to follow the link is on the side. I'd also love to follow you if you leave a link.)

5 comments:

  1. So cute and casual. I love those shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love your hair and outfit! Yes indeed the shoes are fantastic11

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use my phone for pics non-stop and I love those orange boat shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I almost bought some shorts like that the other day...now I wish I would have!! I would love for you to come link up to my Sunday Style Link Up again today :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I TOTALLY take photos of food :) I'm Melaina25 on Instagram!


    ✰Transatlantic Blonde✰

    ReplyDelete