photo icon1_zpseff71810.png 365 Days With Sara Style: Blowin' In The Wind

Monday, January 7, 2013

Blowin' In The Wind




What I Wore

Football Sunday/Organizing Sunday

Sweater - Forever 21/Chambray - Target/Red Skinnies - Forever 21
Boots - Uggs/Earrings - Premier Designs




If you've been in a Target (or similar store) recently, you may have noticed all of the organizational items out in the seasonal area.  There is something about a new year, with it's new beginnings, that makes us want to get our homes deep cleaned, and the marketing departments know that this is the time to put all of those items front and center! I know a few people have made resolutions to get their homes decluttered or to simplify their life by getting rid of things they don't need. Even though I didn't make a specific resolution, it seems I too am one of those people who have felt the urge to get more organized.  So, I spent my Sunday in my bedroom with football games on the TV, and started cleaning out the things that are cluttering up my closet.  Now, notice I said "start", because I haven't finished yet!   Do you go through your closet every season, once a year, as you need it, or do you just need a bigger closet like I do?!  

9 comments:

  1. Great start, Sara! We just moved house, so I had to do it a couple of months ago, and we're pretty lean and mean now. But check me in a couple of months . . . Love your cozy look and bright jeans. Thanks for sharing with Visible Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL -- I like the idea of a bigger closet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am one of those who gets the urge to purge this time of year! I love your red pants and how you layerd the chambray top under your sweater - looks so warm and comfy!

    Stopped in via YOLO Monday, and now following along. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is what to wear with red jeans! Black, red, white in strong clean shapes, with a little chambray collar peeping out to pop those baby-blues!
    You are a better woman than I am because my house is a pit. I don't get the urge to clean until it warms up a bit, and even then it is a short-lived urge.
    Happy 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Comfy, cozy, cute!!! I love your red jeans and the graphic print of this sweater. Hubby and I have been choosing small areas to clean out since the new year. We've already tackled the pantry, kitchen cupboards, junk drawer, coat closet and laundry room! It feels so good to get rid of clutter, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the look! Seeing the snow makes me want just a little..(like one snow and I am DONE!!lol)
    I spent several days doing the same. It seems when I begin to put up the Christmas decor I just get the urge to declutter. Have many more areas to do.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I do love your outfit! I'd love to have a sweater like that, I adore black and white graphic prints. You look fab in it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun look, I'm digging those red pants with your sweater! I love to clean out and organize things! I'm awful at purging my closet though, I hate getting rid of my clothes. I usually just end up re-organizing everything :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm one of your newer followers from the blog hop over at quite the blog. I love your outfit! Very nice. I should probably make it a habit to go through my closet as the seasons change. I look forward to your future posts :)

    ReplyDelete