photo icon1_zpseff71810.png 365 Days With Sara Style: Emerald Isle

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Emerald Isle



What I Wore

Running Errands

Jacket - The North Face/T-shirt - WalMart/Green Jeans - JCP
Necklace - Vera Wang for Kohl's/Boots - (Thrifted)/Sunglasses - Oakley


This outfit features a couple of my recent Christmas gifts.  The green pants are from my husband (and yes, I tried them on before he bought them) because I had been wanting a pair of green jeans since before I knew that the Pantone color of the year was Emerald!  However, the purple jacket was a gift from my youngest son, and it was a complete surprise!  He picked it out and bought it by himself, and I have to say I think he did a great job.  One of the fun things about having older boys (I have two) is that they don't just wear sweatpants and t-shirts, they are interested in what they are wearing.  Now, don't get me wrong, they both can be found in workout worthy clothing quite frequently, but both of them clean up very nicely (if I do say so myself!).  The funny thing is, I have always said that sometimes my husband has a better idea of what looks good on me then I do, so I guess the boys inherited their clothes sense from one of us at least.  Do you have any men in your life that have the ability to know what looks good on you, or does the man in your life try to stay clear of giving his input and rely on your suggestions?

3 comments:

  1. My hubby has great taste and always picks things that I never would've thought of! I love it when he buys me gifts. I love your green jeans. Walmart has some really cute ones, I was eyeing them up the other day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit! Love the purple and emerald green together!

    Shia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the purple and green together! And my hubby stays as far from fashion as possible. ;) In fact I not only buy my clothes, but his too. :) My little is only four, but he will tell me what he likes and has been known to pick out jewelry for me that I really love. ;) (Usually the big sparkly kind!)

    ReplyDelete