photo icon1_zpseff71810.png 365 Days With Sara Style: Walking On Sunshine

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Walking On Sunshine





What I Wore

On a Rainy Day

Coat -  Bebe  (Thrifted -- and for only $10.00!)

There are many sides to each person.  Each person reading this is unique, but they may have several things in common with another person who reads it, even though they have never met. The interests and abilities we share with our family, our friends, our co-workers and an acquaintance may vary depending on how well we know someone, and also with the  interests we discover that have in common.   To some readers, fashion is a passion that they have had as long as  they can remember.  For others, trying to figure out  their personal style has become an interest more recently.  Some people are very creative while others appreciate creativity, but may need a helping hand to inspire them (I think this is why Pinterest has become so popular).  I do not claim to be a creative person, but I do enjoy creative things. With that being said, I have added a new page to my blog that I hope some of you may enjoy.  This new page will be reviews of films that I have seen.  Now, I do not have any "credentials" as a critic, I just enjoy watching movies when I have a chance.  This new page will be a chance for me to recommend (or not) a movie to you.  I hope to be just like one of your friends who has watched a movie and can't wait to tell you all about it.  I will not put in spoilers (because I don't want to ruin the movie for anyone), and I will try to post if a movie has violence or nudity that may be offensive to some (but feel free to ask if I don't specify).  I have also added a Facebook page for my blog, and if you follow me there, you will be updated on any new movie reviews (as well as updates on new postings for "What I Wore" features).  I  hope that by reviewing movies I can help you when you face that question - 'What movie should I watch tonight?'

6 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous in your pink coat!! Such a happy color. Now I'm curious about your love for film. I stream through Netflix and always looking for good recommendations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool new endeavor! I'm looking forward to it. Also, this is an incredible coat and what a good buy. There is nothing more fun that a bright trench coat.

    Alison
    www.getyourprettyon.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! I am going to have to make a point to stop at a thrift store regularly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that hot pink trench coat! Thanks for linking up!

    With Love,
    Rubi
    www.lilyamongthornsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the hot pink trench! So fun!
    And what a great idea to review movies! Can't wait to see what you have to say. ;)

    ReplyDelete