photo icon1_zpseff71810.png 365 Days With Sara Style: Baby I'm a Star

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Baby I'm a Star



What I Wore

Dinner with Friends

Sweater - JCP/Shirt - WalMart/Jeans - Target
Velvet Cowboy Boots - (Thrifted/Libby Edelman)/Earrings - Premier Designs



One thing about taking photos is that you can never predict everything that is going to happen as the shutter snaps.  A bee might fly by, a loud noise may startle you, it may start to snow or rain, the wind may start to blow so hard that your hairstyle is completely rearranged, or in my case, a Yorkshire Terrier may try to get your attention.  Wrigley (named after the most awesome place to watch a baseball game - Wrigley Field) loves when I try to have photos taken.  She runs out the door, barking like a bodyguard warning everyone nearby to get out of the way (no paparazi would get past her!).  Most of the time I end up with some shots that she photobombs.  This time, I thought it would be fun to use one of those photos for two reasons - 1) I thought the post title fit, since she does think she is the star (and the boss of the family), and 2) I wanted to show the ribbon detail on the velvet boots that I found at the thrift store (and this photo was the best one I have!).  Have you taken any photos that ended up with different results than you had planned?

16 comments:

  1. Wrigley is so cute! I always love seeing people's pets. Thanks for sharing. Your both stars I might add. Great sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the star sweater! Love the little pup, too. I have the same problem with my dog photobombing pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sara! I have seen quite a few of your posts lately and these boots are FABULOUS!!!!! See ya around ... pippa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your lipstick is quite pretty today! Awesome find with the boots & sometimes my photos that I think are not the best turn out great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree you are a star! Thanks so much for joining in with WW xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your splash of leopard and your cute little doggy. Thanks for linking up today!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sara, just browsing through Marion's link up. Your sweater is super cute and I love that collar - a pop of fun :) Wrigley is adorable and your commentary is hilarious.

    Kali
    Kali Now Living

    ReplyDelete
  8. The outfit is so cute! I love that sweater. And pretty much every photo I take turns out different than the way I wanted it to. Thank God for photoshop huh?

    http://heidiswanderings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. The peep of animal print looks great under the sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfect! That sweater is so cute and I love the leopard beneath.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the big graphic print sweater! My dog and cats have appeared in many many photos...they are also attention hogs.
    Tara
    Penniless Socialite
    Win a Target Gift Card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Graphic prints are huge right now and I love your star sweater. Not to mention those awesome velvet boots! Great look!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love you yorkie! This outfit is really nice; looks so comfortable and easy-going!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey, new follower from the GYB Blog Hop. Cute sweater, I love stars. :D

    xo,
    Kristin
    aboutagirl.ca

    ReplyDelete