photo icon1_zpseff71810.png 365 Days With Sara Style: The Bucket

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

The Bucket



What I Wore

To a Movie Matinee

Top - Target/Vest - Thrifted/Jeans - Lucky/Shoes - Payless
Necklace - Forever 21/Earrings - Forever 21



In 2007 a movie starring Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman was released that started a popular phenomenon - people creating their own versions of "The Bucket List".  Not only have people made lists of the things they want to do before they die, they have made similar lists such as 25 things to do the year they turn 25, or 40 things to accomplish by the time they turn 40.  These lists can have something on them like "go skydive" or "go to the zoo", they can be kept very quiet or made public (even put on a blog or website).  I have never written out a bucket list, although I would say I have almost always had ideas floating around in my head of things that would qualify as bucket list material.  But, I wonder if writing (or typing) those ideas down would make it more likely that those things would get accomplished.  Have you ever made a bucket list?  If so, what type of list did you make, and what type of things did you put on that list?  If you haven't made a list, what are a couple of things that you would put on your list?

8 comments:

  1. I totally made a 101 in 1001 list...and it literally is giving me anxiety because I can't cross things off of it soon enough! I am a list maker, but I like to be able to get the things done off the list...so I don't know if I should just erase it and be done with it lol

    Following along from the hop!
    noel @ high heeled mama

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a list maker too but haven't made up one of these. It would drive me nuts because I'm driven by accomplishment! I love your quilted vest today, the perfect amount of warmth. Thanks so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your vest too. That's a perfect casual outfit.

    No bucket list here either. I've wondered the same things you mentioned.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool casual look. I don't have a bucket list....just like you floating around in my head!
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI! Found you on the Growing your Blog link party. Cute top, I love stripes. Now following via GFC, would love for you to stop by!
    www.decoratevintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love lists but haven't really made a bucket list yet. It may be time to do so!! Love the necklace!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love these colours I'm not a massive bucket list person - maybe because my ideas are always changing. Thanks so much for being part of wardrobe wednesday

    ReplyDelete