photo icon1_zpseff71810.png 365 Days With Sara Style: I Don't Apologize

Thursday, February 21, 2013

I Don't Apologize



What I Wore

To See Lincoln at Theatre

Dress - Old Navy/Shooties - (Thrifted)
Necklace - Premier Designs/Watch - MK/Bracelet - Gift/Earrings - Burlington Coat Factory





Yes, I'm wearing black and white.  Yes, I know the last outfit I posted was black and white.  Yes, I own clothes of many different colors. And yes, I could have chosen to wear any color.  However, when I saw this dress in Old Navy and saw the price was only $10, I knew it would be easy to reach my goal to wear at least one dress a month. So, I am not only wearing black and white again, I'm happily wearing black and white again.  Just a heads up, I'm sure I will be seen in black and white a few more times in the next few months as well.  Not only is black and white a big trend for the Spring, more importantly, my son's school colors are black and white, and I will be attending a few baseball games where I am "required" to show my school spirit!   But, I am not going to apologize for wearing a lot of black and white, I'm just going to wear it proudly.  Have you done anything lately that you are not feeling the need to apologize for?

11 comments:

  1. Stopping by from the link up and am now your newest follower. I would love for you to stop by my blog and follow along.
    xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what...you look awesome in black and white, and at $10.00 that is one cute dress. Looks so comfy too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute dress on you!

    Susan from stylingwithsusieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you looking fabulous! A $10 dress is a nice find. I wear a lot of black, although not so much white since I tend to spill every single time I wear white. There must be some obscure physical law in effect when I wear white. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute dress! It's so hard to find nice dresses with sleeves!!...or maybe I'm not looking hard enough...lol.
    Found you at this week's I love my post blog hop!
    Visit me at mlhender.blogspot.com!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The dress really suites you, I am a new follower to your lovely blog (Via GFC)and it really feel pleasure meeting new awesome bloggers like you. Found you through Saturday Bloggy Takeaway.

    my blog: www.wilsontom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i absolutely love that dress!
    thanks so much for linking up with saturday morning coffee today! i am following now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE that dress and you look so good in it.
    The necklace really complements the dress as well.

    I'm stopping by from Create with Joy's Friendship Friday Linky. Have a great weekend!

    http://artpark78.com/blog1

    ReplyDelete
  9. Follow my Blog Hop too! It happens every other Sunday. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute dress! Wish I could get away with wearing horizontal strips - it looks really cute on you! I found you on the Weekend Hops - and am following you now on GFC/LF's, FB and Pinterest - would love a follow back if you're interested any of the following @

    http://familyliteracy2.blogspot.com
    http://givingnsharing.blogspot.com
    http://sunnydaysne.blogspot.com

    Thanks! Tina 'the book lady' & Jewelry Shoppe owner

    ReplyDelete