photo icon1_zpseff71810.png 365 Days With Sara Style: Champagne Supernova

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Champagne Supernova



What I Wore

Super Bowl Sunday

Sweater - JCP/Camisole - Forever 21/Leggings - Target
Boots - Uggs/Watch - MK/Necklace - Gift/Earrings and Bracelets - Local Boutique


At our house, it is not an unusual thing for a sporting event to be playing on the television.  I know some women either don't like or don't understand sports, but being the only female in a home with three men, I am one of those who not only likes, but also enjoys, watching most sports (notice I say most).  I think part of the reason I find watching sports enjoyable, is that I have a competitive streak.  Even when my boys were little, I didn't think I needed to let them win every game of CandyLand or Chutes and Ladders!  Another part of watching a sporting event that I enjoy is the food that you eat to "keep up your energy".  So, for a day of sitting and watching other people "exercise", I chose to wear an outfit that would keep me comfy while grazing from one dip to another.  Do you feel that you have a competitive personality or would you consider yourself more passive?

19 comments:

  1. LOVE this sweater...LOVE it. You look great. I am so envious of the snowy backdrop. I wish we had some!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mary - Thanks so much for the comment! I would be happy to send a little snow your way! ;)

      Delete
  2. I love your pretty open knit sweater! I'd say I can be pretty competitive but only about the things that I'm truly passionate about. Like yoga. Ha! Yes, I know that goes against all yoga principles but I used it to challenge myself to go for harder poses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit for a winter day, Sara. I really enjoy watching sports, and my husband doesn't! May I come over to your house? : > Thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty sweater for a day full of sports! :-)

    In case you haven't entered, I'm holding a giveaway today if you would like to take a peek! ;-)
    Jamie
    ChatterBlossom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sara, You are a stunning example of a simple look being very chic. You accessorized it so beautifully too.

    No snow for me please.

    I love watching sports,especially the Olympic Games. I have to say I'm the one that feels badly for the losing team, the injured runner, or even the competitor that just misses the podium. Even when my hockey team wins, I have to send a silent little goodwill thought to the losing team. Not a competitive personality at all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sara, this was a perfect outfit for SuperBowl Sunday - enjoy the rest of your week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for linking up! I am your newest follower and so glad I found your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello! That's a nice post and a lovely sweater!! I found your blog at the blog hop at Hannah Marie Beauty :) followed you.. would love it if you stop by mine sometime :) x

    <3 Adi
    My blog - Coffee. Beauty. Life.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm definitely more passive. I did enjoy watching the game. But it was the only game I've seen the ENTIRE season. I had nothing invested to be competitive about. ;-) TALU

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the sweater!
    I suppose I'm somewhere in the middle. I enjoyed the game either way, even though my team wasn't in it. However, if it were the Giants playing again, I'd be much more involved. =)
    TALU

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG, I love the sweater, but I'm freezing just looking at you wearing that out in the snow! Go put a jacket on!! ;)

    As for competitiveness, it varies by topic for me. There are some areas where I consider my self very competitive but others not so much. [#TALU]

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty sweater, Sara!
    Thanks for linking up with TALU...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Totally competitive(unless it is my kids, then I'll let things slide)Adorable outfit! (talu)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute outfit! I love your shirt.

    -Vogue&Heels
    vogueandheels.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful sweater and fab outfit. It looks like it was cold outside though!
    I am competitive on some things and others not so much. I am much more competitive with myself.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this sweater! And I LOVE my Ugg boots and now I want black ones like yours because this is a terrific outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a beautiful sweater! Stopping by from Monday Mingle. Have a great weekend!

    http://MamaInHeels.com

    ReplyDelete