photo icon1_zpseff71810.png 365 Days With Sara Style: I Only Have Eyes For You

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

I Only Have Eyes For You



What I Wore

Sweater - Ann Taylor/Jeans - Lucky Brand
Shoes - Lands End/Watch - MK/Earrings - Local Boutique/Bracelet - Target/Scarf - Old


For me, part of getting ready every day involves putting on makeup.  Over the years that I have worn cosmetics, I have tried many different brands and types.  Trying to find the "perfect" makeup has meant a lot of trial and error, and the realization that recommendations from someone else have been helpful.  I am not a makeup guru ( I do not play one on television and I am not receiving anything for my recommendation) but I thought I would mention one item that I have recently started to use that I have been happy to have found.  Recommended by a Sephora consultant, it has become part of my daily routine.  This item is tarte skinny smolderEYES eyeliner. Some of the reasons I like this product are that I find it to be very creamy, it goes on smoothly, and it has an amazing smudger.  The colors are vivid and they stay put all day.  Is there a cosmetic product that you like and would recommend to me?

8 comments:

  1. My top product is probably Benefitz Pore Professional - there is nothing as good as this little gem. It's a primer, make-up touch-up or even just on it's own type product.

    Thanks so much for joining in with WW :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blog hopping from WIWW - I know what you mean, I used Bare Minerals eye shadow for the first time today - loved it. I'm an Avon Rep and have only used their products for years...guess it time to change up - lol Looking good again in the pink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute scarf with the bright color!


    Hopping on by from WIWW. Here's mine: http://www.ordinaryinspirations.blogspot.com/2013/02/thrift-finds-what-i-wore-wednesday-week.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look really pretty in pink, it's the perfect color for you. I love the pink lips too. Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh man, i love a good smudger :). thanks for the rec!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit. I wish I had a good makeup recommendation, but I am just starting to do makeup at all. I have a bunch of stuff but nothing that makes me want to do my makeup every day. My only recommendation is Burts Bees Tinted Lip Balm. I have it in almost every color. It gives me some color when I need it without feeling so much like makeup.

    My next order of business is to start remembering eyeliner and mascara, so I will go looking for this eye liner this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That scarf is the perfect compliment to the sweater.

    I barely ever change my make-up but I really need to be more experimental in that department. I'll have to check out the eye liner for sure.
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete