photo icon1_zpseff71810.png 365 Days With Sara Style: Where Have All The Flowers Gone

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Where Have All The Flowers Gone



What I Wore

Sweater - Ann Taylor/Camisole - Target/Jeans - Target/Shoes - Rue 21
Necklace - Rue 21/Earrings - Forever 21/Watch - MK/Bracelets - Forever 21 & Gift



When I decide on what I am going to wear on any given day, a lot of factors come in to play.  What plans  I  have for the day, of course, is always top at the list (I wouldn't wear an evening gown to run to the grocery store), but also, I take the weather and temperature into consideration, as well as what I am trying to convey to the people I come in contact with during the day.  I also have days where what I decide to wear revolves around a specific item.  I may have one item that I know that I want to wear, and then I build the rest of the outfit around that one item.  This was how I ended up dressed in these photos.  I wanted to wear my new necklace, and I decided on everything else afterwards.  Do you ever decide what clothes you are going to wear on a piece of jewelry, or do you pick your jewelry based on what you are wearing?

20 comments:

  1. That necklace is adorable!! I love it!

    For me it depends on my mood. Sometimes I want to wear fun jewelry and other days I coordinate according to my outfit. :)

    Take Care!
    Mandy Jean
    www.mandyjeanchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes I pick out my jewelry first then my outfit-escpecially if the jewelry is new :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that necklace! New GFC follower from the Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that necklace against that sweater. The color and style of the necklace complements the sweater

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable necklace! You are going to get so much use out of that this spring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes, I do this too, esp with shoes I want to wear. Love your new floral necklace, you've made it stand out and be the star. Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super-cute necklace!

    Thanks for showing off your style on Monday Mingle.

    xoxo Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooh, I love that necklace! I would gladly build an outfit around it, as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the necklace. I'm a new follower from the Monday Mom Mingle blog hop. Come follow me in return.

    http://www.jenstangledthreads.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your gray sweater is so cute. It looks really comfy and soft. Gotta love that Ann Taylor!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the necklace! I usually do the outfit first and then the accessories.
    Hugs, Susan @stylingwithsusieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey! Found you thru Monday Mingle! I love "normal" style blogs with normal women, and when I clicked on your site, I thought "Jackpot!" LOVE the necklace. I can't wait to explore some more. Newest follower! Come see me if you want!

    Vicky @ sleeping in an unmade bed

    ReplyDelete
  13. Check out that wrist bling!! Love it and your awesome necklace. Looking good!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Isn't it amazing what a few pretty pieces of jewelry will do for a very casual outfit? Obviously, you know! Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You're so funky. I like the whole outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have really enjoyed you linking up your fashion posts. I am so behind when it comes to trying to buy for myself and wear cute stuff around town.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Darling necklace!
    Thanks for linking up with the TALU!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Necklace looks great with you cozy sweater!

    ReplyDelete